PRESS, ATTENTION and FEATURES
- Photography and blog were featured on Evoking You in January 2012
- Recipe featured on LoveElycia.com in January 2012
- Selected for Typepad's Featured Blogger in February 2012
- Featured and reblogged by Kat of the Rock N Roll Bride Blog in April 2012.
- Selected as a feature photographer by Evoking You in May 2012.
- Cinemagraph tutorial featured on LoveElycia.com in May 2012.
- Featured on the Photographer's blog Lemonade and Lenses in May 2012.
- DIY featured as one of Thursday's Treats on the Rock N' Roll Bride blog in May 2012.
- Chosen as a Fashionista Blogger by Typepad in July of 2012.
- Featured on the ModCloth blog in July of 2012.
- Reached 3,500 Typepad followers in July 2012.
- Reached 1,794 fans through the Facebook Fan page in July 2012.
- Featured on Risen Youth in July 2012.
- Featured on MCP Actions in July 2012.
- Featured on the www.scarves.net blog in August of 2012.
- DIY featured as one of Thursday's Treats on the Rock N' Roll Bride blog in August 2012.
- Featured on The Secret Life of Bee in October 2012.
- Featured on The Paper Mama in December 2012.
- Featured as a Crafty Superstar for a week on Cut Out & Keep in January 2013.
- Featured on Firmoo as the suggested Geek style fashion in February 2013.
- Featured bookshelf on nightlife in March 2013.
- Featured on the Man Made DIY blog in August 2013.
- Featured on shelterness in September 2013.
- DIY Featured on BBC America for Doctor Who in November 2013.
Would you like to sponsor?
ALL blog button sizes will include an optional end of the month feature with an image, description and links to your blog/business! Hosting a giveaway is also an option for all sponsorship.
The X-LARGE spot is currently available for April and can be yours for only $18! Your button will be secured at the very top of the sponsor column all month long allowing for maximum exposure!
You may reserve a LARGE blog spot button at 190 x 190 for only $14 for the month of April! The smallest option is the 190x100 for only $12!
If you are unable to create your own button, let me know and I can create on for you at no additional cost! Spots are extremely limited. At the end of the month, I will feature a sponsor post with an image, description and links to all of my X-LARGE and LARGE blog spot sponsors!
Need one of my buttons? Click HERE.
Giveaways: I reserve the right to accept or reject any giveaway. The length of the giveaway is determined by me alone and I may offer additional entries when possible.