- New Years Style
- White Chocolate Confetti Rice Krispie Treats
- Snow Days in Indiana
- Tirzah & Aaron's Engagement
- Bits & Pieces Around the House
- Casual Winter Style
- Happy Birthday Mom
- A Lovely Spring Inspired Bouquet DIY
- White Chicken Enchiladas
- Cincinnati Travels
- Guest Posting at Lark & Lace
- Guest Post from AW Photography
- Monthly Marshmallow Monday
- Valentine Scalloped Garland DIY
- My Love is Winter: Photo Session with Eliza Marie Photography
- Framing Your Instagram DIY
- Film from Japan
- ModCloth Giveaway
- Lemon Chicken Pasta Recipe
Wow, this month has been awesome, but kind of a slow one. I feel like the gray days are making time slow down. I am so very eager for spring already! And pretty sunshiny photoshoots! But the down time is really great for getting projects around the house done. And focusing more on fun things for the blog!
I am really looking forward to February. Lots more sessions and projects to start up. Plus I want to share some more shots of our daily routine and hanging out with friends. I am also really eager to work on some more editing tutorials. What would you like to see next month?
Happy Friday everyone!