Last year, me and my husband stayed in for Halloween (blogged here) and passed out candy for the first time as a married couple. Let me tell you, it is overrated and I was more irritated than anything...there were just a whole lot of dumb people at our door. And because we are doing stuff with our friends the Sunday before Halloween, we don't have any plans. I'm pretty excited cause that means staying inside and eating halloween candy...and this is what our night is going to mostly consist of...
- Watching our new addiction, Walking Dead.
- Maybe watching Signs, one of my favorite thrillers!
- Definitely burning my new favorite candle...yummy!
- My favorite game right now! We play a lot.
- Cards in general are always a major option with us.
- Maybe a starbucks run or homemade pumpkin spice lattes ;)
- SOUP for din din.
- Homemade chex mix ^_^
- The Village, another favorite of mine. I wouldn't mind seeing it again.
- My favorite white chocolate candies *salivates*
- Pixie sticks are the BOMB.
- Kettle corn!
- Caramels are always necessary in the fall.
- And a classic that I will never tire of, Addams Family Values.
What are your plans for Halloween? Do you have any traditions?